SEO – Search Engine Optimization in Google Ranking
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and it describes the logic behind ranking websites when you perform a search in a particular search engine.
In short, SEO can be defined as a digital marketing strategy that helps increase the quantity and quality of traffic to your website.
The optimization part of SEO includes a number of steps you can take to rank higher on Google to get free organic traffic.
Notice that I said steps, which means that as long as you follow each of the steps (and are patient), you will notice great results.
Why should you be interested in SEO?
Billions of searches are conducted online every day. This means an immense amount of specific, high-intensity traffic.
Many people search for specific products and services with the intention of paying for those things. These searches are known to have commercial intentions, meaning they clearly indicate with their search that they want to buy something you offer.
If you want to know more about Seo optimization, then meet in contact with usere Exprten of Seo Heidelberg and learn more! Read helpful tips and tricks about search engine optimization here.
How SEO works…..
Although search engines are constantly refining the way they rank Web pages, there are two key elements that form the basis of a successful Page 1 result…..
Onsite – your content and website infrastructure
- Targeting the best keyword clusters
- Matching existing content with target group-specific keyword clusters
- Creation of new content for specific keyword clusters
- Have the best website infrastructure and architecture.
Offsite – how your website is linked from other online sources.
- Develop a profile of high quality, relevant and on-topic inbound links from other “authority” sites.
- Have a relevant and active social media presence.
- Creation of citations (unlinked mentions) about you
- At least half of your SEO results are influenced by these offsite elements, which are beyond your direct control, but can still be influenced by your activities.